The Somersett Owners Association Board of Directors (BOD) will be holding their open Board meeting on Wednesday, August 27th at 5:30 PM in the Canyon View Room at The Club at Town Center. For those interested in attending, the meeting agenda may be accessed via the following link:
This should be a very interesting meeting as the following items will be discussed:
- Re view of current SOA litigation
- Purchase of Town Center lots for amenity expansion
- Deadline extension for CC&R Amendment Vote
- Upcoming SGCC Purchase Agreement Voting Process and Structure
- Hiring of a Strategic Planning Consultant
- Alleged violation of Nevada law with regard to application of 20% quorum rule to purchase of the Country Club property
Homeowners are encouraged to attend and provide any comments you may have on agenda topics or other issues of concern. If unable to attend you may submit comments to the BOD via email at: email@example.com.
Website comments are also encouraged.