The Sierra Nevada Performing Arts Association, a non-profit organization, focused on supporting the Performing Arts in Northern Nevada and providing Scholarships to talented students graduating from our local high schools, is pleased to invite all to their first ever: Holiday Meet the Artist Boutique at No Cost, with optional Wine Tasting and Dinner at the Club at Arrowcreek on Sunday, December 6.
Event details may be accessed by clicking on the following link: SNPAA Holiday Event
Featured are works of several local artists in paintings, art glass and pottery, wood work, jewelry, candles, soaps and many other items. All available for purchase, that will make great holiday gifts. The Holiday shopping is free, so the more the merrier. In addition to the holiday shopping boutique the following optional events will take place 1) Wine Tasting & Appetizers at $35/person, 2) Wine Tasting, Appetizers and Dinner with festive decorations and live entertainment at $110/person or a table for eight at $825. Dinner Seating is limited, so if interested, confirm now.
Other 2016 SNPAA Events include:
- April 16 – SNPAA Gala at The Grove
- April 23- SNPAA High School Competition at Nightingale Concert Hall
- July 30 – SNPAA Night In France Music Festival Underwriting Part
- August 26, 27, 28 – Reno Tahoe Music Festival at Bartley Ranch, featuring Tribute Bands for Tim McGraw, Heart and Chicago, in addition to local talent.
- December 2016 – Wine Tasting Dinner, Date and Place TBD.
Reservations may be made online for all SNPAA events by visiting their website at www.snpaa.org and clicking on the “Events” tab.