For those of you who might not be aware, there have been some recent changes in the Somersett Owners Association (SOA) FirstService Residential (FSR) management staff. Per the SOA’s mysomersett.com website, the FSR management staff now consists of the following individuals (contact extensions at SOA phone number 775-787-4500 are indicated):
- Bernadette Rodas – Assistant Community Manager x310
- Ryan Dominguez – Project Manager x332
- Brittany Feliz – Administrative Assistant x339
- Kenna Foote – Compliance Director x327
- Christopher Fesenmaier – Aesthetics Director x333
- Kayla Franklin – Communications Director (not yet identified on the mysomersett.com website)
- Callie Froese – Club Manager x320
- Lindesy McElfish – Program Coordinator x317
- Ryan Newton – Sports Coordinator x321
- Ron Eckhardt – Maintenance Manager x336
Note that the SOA Community Manager position is currently vacant. Ryan Dominguez has stepped down from this position to manage the Town Center Properties Association and the Reno Green Contract. It is expected that a new hire will be accomplished shortly.
Ms. Rodas replaces Andrea Bryant who was promoted to Community Manager for a different FSR Community. Congratulations to Andrea.
Mr. Fesenmaier and Ms. Franklin replace Erick Olsen and Rebecca Smith who left FSR to pursue other opportunities.